40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
In this exciting role as a software developer, you will work on embedded applications for aerospace applications. The focus will be on low-level software, such as firmware, drivers and BSPs for avionics systems and propulsion control. Does that sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Development of safety-critical real-time software for aircraft systems
- Specification of high-level and low-level software requirements
- Design and implementation of new components
- Support of integration, test and verification activities
- Software documentation and creation of "Statement of Works"
- Revision and improvement of existing software products
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable training
- Professional experience in programming low-level software (firmware, drivers, BSPs)
- Good knowledge of embedded C and/or C++
- Hands-on experience in software development according to DO-178 or comparable aviation standards
- Knowledge of creating high- and low-level software requirements (SRS, SDDD) in DOORS or a similar tool
- Confident handling of versioning tools such as SVN, Git or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
would also be a big plus:
- Experience in software verification and integration (HiL, scripting languages, testing)
- Fluency in German
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company