Branch: Defense & Security
40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
To support our team at our customer, we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/x) for the Defense and Security division for a permanent position at K-tronik at the earliest possible date. Does that sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Implementation of new functionalities of an existing ship simulation in the defense environment.
- Implementation of simulation models or integration of simulation models provided by the in-house specialist departments
- Optional design and implementation of GUI parts in JavaFX
- Collaboration in the development team, preferably on site, and independent processing of assigned development tasks as part of the development sprints
- Conducting technical discussions on solutions and interface definition
- Carrying out self-tests and peer tests as part of a sprint cycle
- Supporting system integration
- Software development in Java based on software architecture and design as well as software integration and testing
- Practical experience in the application of agile software development methods
- Java programming language in the current LTS version
- Connection of relational databases (e.g. mySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- GUI development with JavaFX desirable
- Software development environment tools (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JIRA)
- Implementation of unit test (JUnit)
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company