40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
As a Development Engineer (m/f/x) for PLD/FPGA, you will work on the development of control systems and computers for civil aviation. The focus of your tasks will be on coding FPGAs, but will also include commissioning and support in verification and requirements engineering. Does that sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Development of PLD/FPGAs for embedded systems in the aerospace sector
- Implementation of technical requirements and specifications in digital circuit designs
- Carrying out design reviews and verification of PLDs/FPGAs
- Evaluation, documentation and communication of verification results
- Creation, testing and evaluation of safety concepts
- Supporting the development of hardware-related software applications in multidisciplinary teams
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, electronics or similar qualification
- Professional experience in FPGA development with VHDL or Verilog
- Practical knowledge of ModelSim, Xilinx Vivado, RivieraPro or comparable tools
- Experience in the development of safety-critical products according to standards such as DO-254, MIL-STD, ISO26262, etc.
- Programming skills in C/C++ and Matlab/Simulink
- Very good knowledge of English and basic knowledge of German
- Analytical and structured way of working and ability to work in a team
another plus is:
- Scripting knowledge (e.g. Python, Perl, tcl)
- Experience in the aerospace industry, especially with DO-254
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company