40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
We are looking for an Avionics Systems Engineer to join our team in Electromobility. Your task is to develop, test and certify subsystems and ensure their integration into the aircraft system.
- Design of the system architecture according to ARP4754 and ARP4761
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of the system, especially with regard to verification and testing
- Writing test requirements and participating in system and aircraft tests
- Collaborate with other departments and external suppliers to find efficient solutions, including custom test equipment
- Creation of system documentation
- Perform tests using automated tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation
- Evaluation of test reports and test results
- Preparation of failure analysis reports and reporting of defects
- Handling ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned
- Engineering degree (M. Eng. or M. Sc. preferred) in relevant engineering field required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the following systems: cockpit display system (ATA 31), integrated modular avionics (ATA 42), communications (ATA 23), navigation (ATA 34).
- Experience in test and test fixtures, test execution and data processing
- Good understanding of network protocols such as CAN, ARINC 429, RS422/485, UART, Ethernet.
- Positive, goal oriented and analytical problem solving work style
- Fluent knowledge of English
A plus would be:
- Knowledge of ARP4754
- Knowledge of Honeywell test stands such as TRACS, SITS or Micro-SITS
- Experience with MOC SC-VTOL
- Fluent German language skills
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company