Branch: Life Science
40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
To support our team at our customer in the medical technology sector, we are looking for a hardware developer for display and video technology components for Advanced Therapies (AT) X-ray devices (m/f/x) in a permanent position at K-tronik as soon as possible. Does this sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- You will work on work packages in the Research and Development department in the Video and Display team
- Development in the area of HW components of displays, video components, video extenders, etc.
- Review of specifications and requirements for test execution
- Creation of automated tests
- Subsystem and system integration testing
- Communication and project management with our external worldwide suppliers
- Creation of documentation and SAP archiving
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, medical engineering or comparable studies
- Experience in electrical HW development and testing
- Initial experience in the field of medical technology and the resulting requirements for documentation and development processes is desirable.
- You know the environment of a lean-agile development environment according to the SAFe Framework
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally SAP
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, quality orientation
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company