40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
In this project, you will work as a service technician in robotics/ automation technology (m/f/x) at the forefront of software-defined modular robotics. You can expect a versatile, responsible and independent work in a young and dynamic company. We are looking forward to your application.
- As a technician, you will support our customer applications through their full lifecycle, from initial testing at our facility, to on-site setup and commissioning, to functional upgrades and other services.
- This includes working closely with customers in manufacturing companies to understand their requirements and create effective automation solutions/designs using our modular robots.
- You will work closely as part of a team with the sales team, purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing.
- You will conduct technical consultation meetings with our customers. Depending on the project/customer, these take place by telephone, via video conferences or directly on site.
- Support customers after the sale on topics such as assembly guidelines, automation upgrades, and robot reassembly
- Contributing to the development of our robot modules by providing continuous feedback to our developers
- Testing and troubleshooting of designs
- Structured way of working for the implementation of individual requirements
- Pragmatic way of thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent working style
- Completed training as a state-certified technician (process engineering, mechanical engineering) or comparable studies or similar.
- Distinct communication skills and confident appearance in front of customers
- Passion for mechanical design
- Good knowledge of German
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company