Branch: Life Science
40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
To support our team at our customer in the medical technology sector, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/x) for a permanent position at K-tronik as soon as possible. Does this sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- You will be a full-stack developer working primarily on web-based front-end technologies and a .NET-based back-end. The software will be deployed in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, with support for Hybrid Edge scenarios and containerization. You will contribute to continuously improving our modern cloud software architecture
- You will leverage our Dev Ops principles such as build pipelines and continuous delivery to enable faster delivery for our customers
- You will contribute to the development of clinical prototypes to expand our AI product portfolio and work closely with our scientific team in Princeton and our data science team
- You have a college degree in Computer Science / Computational Engineering or related field and equivalent experience.
- You have several years (5+) of experience solving challenging real-world software production problems, preferably in the medical imaging domain.
- You are good at problem solving and software design patterns with a focus on UI development.
- You have excellent software engineering skills and hands-on programming skills with the ability to quickly prototype in web technologies such as Java Script, Typescript, CSS and HTML.
- You have experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue and the ecosystem surrounding them; experience with Angular is highly desired.
- Experience building web components is a big plus.
- Have experience in performance tuning and security enhancement of web applications.
- You should be no stranger to distributed and pluggable deployment scenarios.
- You are constantly striving to improve architectural standards and code quality
- You have knowledge of cloud development and experience with containerization, microservices and virtualization methods and tools such as Docker, Vmware or similar.
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- You have experience working with a globally distributed team
- You are able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of the results achieved. German language skills are a plus
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company