40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
Do you have several years of experience in physical design and verification of complex electronic circuits? In the role as SoC Expert you will work in a leading position on the development of state-of-the-art SoC"s for automotive applications. We are looking forward to your application!
- Participate in all phases of development of highly complex physical SoC designs
- Derivation of layouts from product requirements
- Responsibility over one or more areas of the RTL2GDS flow, e.g. floorplans, placement, clock tree synthesis, etc.
- Development and implementation of clocking architectures
- Definition of physical limits of layout designs
- Several years of professional experience in physical design of complex SoC"s and/or ASIC"s
- Very good knowledge of the sub-areas synthesis, place & route and timing closure
- Hands-on experience working with FinFET technology
- Programming and/or scripting knowledge in Python, tcl, or Perl
- Knowledge of RTL coding with VHDL or Verilog
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness and motivation to learn and build knowledge in new technologies and development processes
- Fluency in German
- Experience with Functional Safety guidelines (e.g. ISO26262)
- Experience in a technical leadership position (Lead Engineer, Tech Lead, Team Lead, etc.)
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company