40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
In your role as senior test engineer, you will take on the responsibility of heading the technical development within a test and integration facility for an all-electric aircraft. Therein, your position will contribute significantly to the validation and certification of an innovative powertrain solution for eVTOLs.
- Development of low level test rig requirements
- Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
- Development of HVDC P-HIL (power-hardware-in-the-loop) test rig on a variety of units under test (UUTs), including lithium-ion batteries, battery chargers, electric engines, power converters and switches, and avionics computers.
- Design automated test procedures to maximize the lab’s time efficiency and troubleshooting capability
- Design and develop emulation models for core avionics and Flight Control System.
- Design and develop interface models to properly interact with the other sub-systems.
- MSc. or PhD in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Min. 3 years hands-on testing experience in HIL testing with focus on powertrain, batteries, power electronics, or similar technological area
- Min. 3 years of professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework
- Knowledge of digital communication protocols (i.e. CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet, ARINC-429, ARINC-825, Time Triggered Ethernet)
- Fluent English skills
also a plus would be:
- Experience with Speedgoat HiL systems
- Experience with LabView / Veristand / TestStand and other National Instrument tool
- Familiarity with development and testing standards for aerospace (ARP4754A, DO-254, DO-178, DO-160, MIL-STD-704) and lithium-ion batteries (DO-311)
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company