Branch: Radio and Communication
40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
To support our team at our customer in the radio and communications sector, we are looking for an Integration Engineer 3rd Party Apps (m/f/d) for a permanent position at K-tronik as soon as possible. Does that sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You support us in the integration of new 3rd party apps on our platforms and are available to our app partners with technical 1st and 2nd level support.
- You coordinate closely with the UK colleagues in order to establish the same, efficient processes and tools and thus provide our app partners with the best possible (technical) support.
- You will provide technical support to our app partners in BAU mode (e.g. provide new SW or share latest browser specs) and coordinate tasks between our test team, the app partner and UK colleagues where applicable.
- You are part of an international agile team and will communicate a lot in English.
- You have a university degree in engineering, computer science, media or information technology or related subjects or equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the media/tech environment in the field of TV/OTT products (CE clients/OTT apps or similar).
- You have in-depth knowledge in at least two of these areas: OTT/streaming (incl. DRM), client middleware, design and use of REST APIs, scripting, authentication/authorization
- Linux knowledge is a bonus.
- You are able to write or modify tools/scripts for analysis, use API calls (REST), set up proxy servers and use them for traffic analysis and perform log analysis on your own (e.g. via telnet).
- With your hands-on mentality and technical experience you are proactive, responsible and reliable.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English.
Award as Kununu TOP Company
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning