40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
Our client aims at establishing an assembly line for a new product. The Production Technician (m/w/x) will be in charge of all activities along the production process regarding the development and series production.
- Support of the industrialization team during production process definition, esp. in the field of process activity setup / working procedures
- Execution of production process activities for electronic products:
Assembly of Products, Acceptance Testing of Products, Software Download on Products, Product Packaging, Product Commissioning
- Managing the in-house transport
- Performing of activity feedback within the ERP system, incl. storage of production process related
- Performing investigation on the products in case of non-conformities.
- Performing verification activities on electronic products and parts
- Successfully completed vocational training in the field of electronics or comparable skills and knowledge
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a relevant field of activity would be advantageous
- Knowledge in the field of assembly and acceptance of electronic products desirable
- Ability to strictly follow pre-defined processes
- Have a positive culture of learning and willingness to adapt changes reviewed in lessons learned sessions.
- Knowledge on automated testing and software download aspects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Usage of ERP systems in the field of production process control desirable
- German and English fluent writing and speaking
Award as Kununu TOP Company
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning