Branch: Radio and Communication
40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
To support our team at our customer from the radio and communications industry, we are looking for a Software Tester (m/f/x) for a permanent position at K-tronik in Munich as soon as possible. In this role you will perform manual software validation and integration tests. Do you have experience with manual software tests in a broadcast or broadband test environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Execution of manual software validation and integration tests in an agile pan-European (D, UK, I) development process
- Functional software testing for IP-based set-top boxes.
- Design, development and optimization of test cases using HP ALM, already in the concept phase based on product specifications
- Creation of new test configurations and execution of cross-country test reconciliations within the teams.
- Covering different test areas such as: User acceptance test, end-to-end test, software download, set-top box vs. 2nd screen interaction e.g. on mobile devices, interoperability test, e.g. set-top box vs. network router.
- Accurate documentation of test results in HP ALM, Jira and Confluence and reconciliation and clarification of these test results with the software development team and other test teams.
- Development and operation of own test tools as well as the test infrastructure
- Successfully completed degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Proven 6+ years of experience in defining, developing and executing test cases and suites in both blackbox and whitebox test scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software tools such as PuTTY, Fiddler, Wireshark, Postman.
- Specialized knowledge in manual software testing of IP-based (preferred) and / or DVB-based consumer devices in test and live environments.
- High level of initiative with strong innovative and analytical skills.
- Ability to combine technical and business efficiency thinking.
- Good spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in system/software/hardware development of media consumer devices and underlying infrastructure as well as current programming, scripting language skills and common applications in testing environment (e.g. ALM, JIRA / Confluence) is a good requirement.
- Good knowledge of common methods and procedures in the area of testing and quality assurance (e.g. ISTQB, SCRUM, Continuous Integration) is desirable.
Award as Kununu TOP Company
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning