40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
As a Senior Hardware Work Package Leader you will support our team at one of our customers, a renowed Munich-based aerospace company. In this role you will be responsible for the managing the Work Package in accordance under Project Manager responsibilities and support the Hardware Development Team in the creation or update of a mixed signal board design.
- Monitor the progress at WPL level, define corrective actions if necessary.
- Organise and manage the resources activities with the project manager, indicate potential conflicts and contribute to find solutions.
- Manage the communication in the team, motivated the team regarding the project and customer objectives
- Provide a regular report with respect to deliverables, schedule, quality
- Solve technical or resource conflicts within the project.
- Development of electrical circuits according to internal aeronautical development standards (stress analysis, tolerance analysis, design justification) based on board level requirements and prelim design ideas.
- Analog simulation of different function - Taken into account the EMC constraints
- Implementation of design into schematics, Definition of layout constraints for circuits
- Verification of developed circuits on bread boards
- Skills on Work Package management method and tools (MS Project, etc.)
- High flexibility, adaptability and team spirit.
- Good communication skill, able to speak in public and leadership, Team management
- God knowledfe of analogue circuit design in aeronautical domain for inflight equipment (experience of at least 6-10 years)
- Experience with mixed signal design (e.g. LVDT, Frequency acquisition, ADC design, digital cores e.g. TMS320, memory design e.g. DDR3, data bus design e.g. RS422, etc.)
- Good knowledge of analytical design methods (tolerance analysis, stress analysis) and circuit simulation (e.g. PSpice, etc.)
- Experienced in the usage of schematics and layout tools (e.g. Zuken C8000), and the verification of analogue circuits
- Fluent in English, German or French skills are an additional plus
- DO254 process and avionics process expertise (standards, requirements, traceability, etc.)
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company