40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
To support our team at our customer in the robotics sector, we are looking for a Software Developer (f/m/d) System Software - Robotic Services for a permanent position at K-tronik as soon as possible. As software developer (f/m/d) you will be involved in the testing for the development of new software modules for robotics. Does this sound exciting to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Creation and execution of automated tests, if possible, for the release of software modules of the business unit
- Support team members to ensure testability of new software components being developed.
- Specification, development and execution of automated component and system tests
- Further development of the test framework in the Automation Infrastructure team.
- In cases that cannot be (fully) automated, creation and execution of test specifications for manual tests.
- Maintenance and extension of the team"s own test cells
- Review of development results with regard to testability
- Evaluation of test results with regard to release
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural sciences or comparable educational level
- Very good knowledge of test automation systems and methods, ideally Robot Framework
- Practical experience in the field of automation / robotics
- Ideally ISTQB certified
- Good knowledge of software production (build and deployment)
- Good knowledge of modern (agile) development methods
- Very good programming skills, ideally in Python
- Structured work
- High level of self-dynamics and initiative
- Willingness for goal-oriented further development/education
- Curiosity about new technologies
- Ability to recognize complex interrelationships and accordingly grasp possible sources of error.
Award as Kununu TOP Company
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning