40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
To support our team at our customer from the automotive sector, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) for a permanent position at K-tronik in Böblingen, Erlangen, Ingolstadt or Ulm. As DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) you shape the future of advanced driving assistance systems at EB. You are part of a motivated team working on complex problems from embedded software development support to the cloud platform along the lifecycle of the project. We look forward to receiving your application!
- You will design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- You will work in agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
- You will work with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- You will automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes.
- You are great at resolving, debugging, and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
- You are familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows.
- You can troubleshoot issues in development, test and production instances.
- You have a basic understanding of programming/scripting in a language such as C/C++, Bash, Python, or Ruby.
- You have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile Development Methodology.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enthusiastic about learning new tools & technologies.
- You have the ability to handle and solve complex system level issues. You have basics in German (A2).
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company