40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
Our young dynamic team is engaged in the development of the next generation of corporate mobility.
This project is about the networking of company vehicles and users with the Eco System. The users should get the maximum time, cost and CO2 savings over the entire process of corporate mobility with this product.
- Maintenance and development of the PHP portal in an agile environment
- Use and deepening of web technologies and development methods
- Conceptual work in an agile environment
- Completed studies (e.g. computer science), a completed apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist) or a comparable qualification
- Experience with database technologies (especially MySQL) and markup languages (HTML, CSS)
- Good knowledge with versioning systems like GIT and with the development environment IntelliJ IDEA
- Knowledge of the security of web-based applications
- Abstract way of thinking and experience in the use of design patterns
- Experience in agile projects as well as expertise on testing strategies and TDD software development environment
- High level of teamwork, independence, reliability, responsibility and quality awareness
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company