40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
As HIL Engineer you will be responsible for the design and integration of sophisticated test rigs, implementation of semi/fully automated test cases within a system integration and testing environment including the instrumentation, test execution, data recording, evaluating the test results and the corresponding problem reporting. In your daily work you will closely collaborate with our development team members in different disciplinaries like avionics, autonomous flight, propulsion or energy.
- You will design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of an electrical aircraft and identify the instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft specifications
- You are responsible for the design and development of custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc., including creation of procedures and documentation.
- You will lead the integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft.
- You will perform the test execution with automated test tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation activities as well as the evaluation of test reports and test results
- Additionally, your are responsible for the creation of Failure Analysis Reports/defect reporting when required and discuss test results with the system development team.
- You have successfully obtained a MSc. or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or a related field
- You have a minimun of 5 years professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework
- You bring extended experience in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing
- You have previously worked in-depth with HIL test systems like Speedgoat and NI
- You possess strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation as well as HIL development and knowledge in electrical and communication architectures
- Ideally you have a good understanding of network protocols like, CAN, ARINC, UART and ethernet
- A good understanding of mechatronics basics on sensors, actuators and controller systems is beneficial
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle and ERP tools is a plus.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be a plus
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company