Branch: Radio and Communication
40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
You are responsible for the creation of software tests as well as their execution and integration.
- Installation and commissioning of new SW modules on complex RF test systems in the field of mobile communications from 2G to 5G and future standards
- Execution / documentation of intensive SW tests / acceptance tests according to test plan as well as execution of regression tests before delivery of new SW versions in combination with older releases and other projects.
- Troubleshooting HW and SW as well as creating and tracking bug reports
- Creating test plans for regression and release tests
- Performing internal type tests with the quality assurance department
- Support of several RF test systems, execution of system self-tests, troubleshooting and initiation of necessary equipment repairs
- Ensuring ISO 9000 / EN ISO/IEC 17025 compliant calibration status of the test systems
- Knowledge of high-frequency measurement technology and with the use of modern HF measurement equipment
- Good understanding of systems and analytical approach
- High degree of independence / self-organisation
- Experience with test planning and organization of extensive test campaigns.
- convincing appearance
- good command of English
- good knowledge of German
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company