40 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
In this project you will be involved in the development of innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, driver assistance and electronic control units (ECUs).
- You are specifying and implementing Security software for automotive electronic control units.
- You are developing test specifications and implementing them.
- You are integrating individual components to a complex solution.
- You resolve customer problems with security solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good to very good programming skills in C.
- You understand formal specifications and how to implement them in source code.
- You are preferably experienced with Security and Cryptography for embedded systems.
- You optional know how to use hardware security modules (e.g. SHE, HSM, TPM, ...).
- You are solving reoccurring routine tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python.
- You can communicate well in German and English.
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company