40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
Our "DS Portal" condenses and visualizes data from distributed heterogeneous electronic systems and devices in a clear and configurable portal. As a fullstack web developer, you will develop the webapp as well as the backend of the DS Portal and can help shape the system from the ground up. Our start-up feeling also requires a high level of motivation and passion for developing a software product.
- You develop the webapp and the backend of our DS Portal software for visualization and control of distributed systems.
- In close coordination with customers you implement changes according to customer requirements.
- You support the development with the design of the GUI and implement the corresponding backend software.
- You are involved in the conceptual design, evaluation and implementation of the entire system based on current technologies from the web and cloud environment.
- You exchange ideas with colleagues and pass on your experience to new colleagues
- You evaluate new technologies and work in a team with established tools.
- You can work from Munich, Berlin or almost completely remotely from home
- PHP/Laravel and React
- Experience in OOP
- Experience in web application development is mandatory
- Experience in the following software development processes is an advantage: TDD, CI/CD, SOA/MicroServices, SCRUM/Agile
- High motivation and commitment
- good knowledge of German
- Vue.js or React Native knowledge is an advantage
- Ideally knowledge with communication protocols and interfaces like MQTT, AMQP, ModbusTCP, REST
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company