40 Hours per Week
With professional experience
K-tronik Digital Solutions has been responsible for engineering services as a sister company of K-tronik GmbH since 2019. Our "DS Portal" condenses and visualizes data from distributed heterogeneous electronic systems and devices in a clear and configurable customer portal. As a web developer you develop the webapp as well as the backend of the DS Portal and can help to design the system from scratch. Our start-up feeling also requires a high degree of motivation and passion for the development of a software product.
- You develop the webapp and the backend of our DS portal software for visualization and control of distributed systems.
- You support the development with the design of the GUI and implement the corresponding backend software.
- You are involved in the conceptual design, evaluation and implementation of the entire system based on current technologies from the web and cloud environment.
- You exchange ideas with colleagues and pass on your experience to new colleagues
- You evaluate new technologies and work in a team with established tools.
- PHP/Laravel and React
- Experience in OOP
- Experience in web application development is mandatory
- Experience in the following software development processes is an advantage: TDD, CI/CD, SOA/MicroServices, SCRUM/Agile
- High motivation and commitment
- fluent German language skills are an advantage
- Vue.js knowledge is advantageous
Individual further education
360° Support: feedback meetings, career planning, relocation support, etc.
Flexible working hours and opportunities for remote work
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Company pension plan & capital-forming benefits
30 days vacation and flexible holiday planning
Award as Kununu TOP Company