10 Hours per Week
With or without professional experience
K-tronik Digital Solutions is a software and electronics development partner for digitization solutions from the north of Munich. In close coordination with our customers, we take on the technical planning and agile implementation from the idea to the finished product.
As a working student you will support us in the development of our internal software projects using the latest technologies.
- You help with the development of internal company web applications/apps
- You will support the development in designing the GUI and implement parts of the corresponding business logic
- You will be involved in the conception, evaluation and implementation of the entire system based on current technologies from the web and cloud environment
- You test the implementation, develop automated tests and extend a CI/CD system
- You learn from colleagues and are introduced to the system through smaller development tasks
- Student of computer science, electrical engineering, business informatics or comparable
- PHP/Laravel or Angular/Vue.js or Flutter/Dart/Android Studio or Java
- Experience in OOP
- Initial experience in the development of web applications and/or apps for mobile devices would be an advantage
- Experience in the following software development processes is an advantage: TDD, CI/CD, SOA/MicroServices, SCRUM/Agile
- High motivation and commitment (min: 10 hours per week)
Professional further education
360° support, including assistance with dealing with authorities, finding accommodation, etc.
Regular feedback meetings
Individual career planning
Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
Award as Kununu TOP Company